Wednesday, February 22, 2012

iPad Adventure Class - Week 3

The class had a ball today working with the Stop Motion Studios app.  We took a series of still photographs and put them together to create a stop motion animated movie.  Below is an example and here are links to all the movies on YouTube
Group1
Group2
Group3
Group4
Group5
Group6

The Stop Motion Studios app costs $0.99 and is fairly easy to use.  You can take the pictures and then remove or replace them.  You can adjust the frames per second and you can add sound and music.  Overall it's a really fun app to play with!  You can read more about it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stop-motion-studio/id441651297?mt=8

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! I got this app for my phone and my boys are thrilled. Going to need a little tripod for my phone, though, too, because holding it in one place without one is pretty much impossible. I see a lot of fun with this in our future!

    ReplyDelete