Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Powerschool

Now that my child is in second grade - we have the ability to montior his grades with powerschool.  I just realized that there is an app for that too!  (there is an app for everything - I am pretty sure)... So, of course, I installed it and now I monitor his grades through the app.  I think it works great.  I like that you  see their picture next to their grade - which will be handy when both my kids are on powerschool.  Anyway, your school has to be using powerschool to have it be of any use to you.  So, if your child is on powerschool and you have an iphone, ipad, or ipod - it's a free app - check it out!
PowerSchool for Parents by Pearson School Systems (free) - Check and monitor your childrens grades!  You can read more about it here  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/powerschool-for-parents/id444983648?mt=8

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment